- Assigned to
- ENF 0.5.1
- ENF 2.0.0
Make EnForward compatible with Thunderbird 78.
- Confirmed that nsIMsgSend.sendMessageFile() still works on Thunderbird 78
- Core object (gENForward) was implemented as Experiments. Still need tests.
- Confirmation dialog was re-implemented as toolbar popup
- New option UI was implemented
- Now implementing new preference mechanism
- Preference UI was implemented
- Preference backend was implemented
- Typical usecase of forwarding to Evernote is now working. Need to check options.
- Now implementing context menu and shortcut keys
- Context menus were implemented
- Implementing shortcut keys
- Shortcut keys
- Reminder for Evernote
- Forward to OneNote
- Forwarding without popup
- Option for toolbar command
- Fix identity preferences
- Message filter UI
- Error on adding tags to original message
- Popup for compose window
- Non-ascii characters were decoded wrongly
- Timing of preferences loading was adjusted
Now all planed functionalities are implemented. Start testing.
EnForward 2 will be released. Close this ticket.
- Adding/removing tags to original message did not work
- Ignore event from filter
- Error on invoking EnForward with no message selected
- Reconsider default settings
- Forward to Evernote with reminder can be set to toolbar action
- Add description for limitation check option
- Notify Experiments error to MX background
- Sending completion is detected only in preview mode
- Filter name for other note service becomes undefined