Message Header Toolbar Customize
Download Get before Send
- Download the xpi file to your hard disk from the download link. If you use firefox, it may try to install the xpi to itself. So, download the xpi by right-click menu, not clicking the link.
- Check the file extension before you install it. Some browsers add .zip at the end of the file name. Remove it if it is added.
- Start Thunderbird and open the add-ons manager from Tools→Add-ons menu.
- Click the install button and select the file you downloaded. Draging & droping it to the manager also works.
- You will see the confirmation form. Continue the installation by accepting it.
- Restart Thunderbird
The extension is also available ATN (addons.thunderbird.net). Add-ons in ATN is reviewed by ATN editors.
Release notes for each versions are posted in my blog. Click the "Release Note" label at the right navigator or search it by the search window in the blog.
|0.8.11||TB3.1.x-7.x||Oct 03, 2011||46 KB||Download|
|0.8.10||TB3.1.x-5.x||Jul 16, 2011||39 KB||Download|
|0.8||TB3.0.x-3.1.x||Sep 05, 2010||39 KB||Download|
|0.7.60||TB1.5-2.0.0.x||Mar 09, 2010||48 KB||Download|
|0.8.10b1||TB3.1.x-5.x||Jun 20, 2011||39 KB||Download|
Copyright (C) 2011- h.ogi , All rights reserved.