Check and Send
Check the message contents and addresses before you send the message. It has the following functionalities:
- simply show alert before send a message,
- check whether specified types of recipients, such as CC, are blank or not,
- check whether the words you pre-defined exist in the message and the message does not have any attachments,
- check whether the words you pre-defined exist in the message,
- check whether the recipients exist or do not exist in the address books,
- check and correct recipients names.
Each checkings are enabled/disabled by Check and Send's option. By default, almost all functionalities are disabled since they require checking rules. Don't forget to setup the checkings before you use this extension.