All my add-ons are free but if you like them and think they are worth paying, please click the Buy Now button. Any price, large or small, are greatly appreciated.
Download New Tab Button
- Download the xpi file to your hard disk from the download link. If you use firefox, it may try to install the xpi to itself. So, download the xpi by right-click menu, not clicking the link.
- Check the file extension before you install it. Some browsers add .zip at the end of the file name. Remove it if it is added.
- Start Thunderbird and open the add-ons manager from Tools→Add-ons menu.
- Click the install button and select the file you downloaded. Draging & droping it to the manager also works.
- You will see the confirmation form. Continue the installation by accepting it.
- Restart Thunderbird
The extension is also available AMO (addons.mozilla.org). You can download it via secure protocol: https. I submit there only stable versions. Moreover, extensions in AMO is reviewed by AMO editors. If you need secure and stable one, I recommend you to downlowd it from AMO.
Release notes for each versions are posted in my blog. Click the "Release Note" label at the right navigator or search it by the search window in the blog.
|0.2.00||TB52.x||Apr 18, 2017||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.25||TB3.1.x-9.x||Nov 06, 2011||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.24||TB3.1.x-5.x||Jul 16, 2011||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.23||TB3.1.x||May 31, 2010||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.22||TB3.0.x||Mar 09, 2010||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.21||TB3.0.x||Mar 09, 2010||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.24b3||TB3.1.x-5.x||Jul 12, 2011||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.24b2||TB3.1.x-5.x||Jun 29, 2011||9 KB||Download|
|0.1.24b1||TB3.1.x-5.x||Jun 20, 2011||9 KB||Download|
Copyright (C) 2011-2017 h.ogi , All rights reserved.